Wednesday, February 29, 2012

First Post!

Well, this is my comic art blog! My name is Patrick Barr and I am an unpublished, unknown, aspiring comic artist (I know, I know... "jeebus! Not another one!"). I gotta do what I gotta do. I love comics and I love making comics. I like the challenge of it. I love telling stories and I love drawing.

On this blog I will be posting sketch book scans, thumbnails, sequential art and pin ups. I will take commissions (if anyone is interest in that sort of thing). I will occasionally rant about things that have to do with comics, the comic industry or artists. I promise that I will do my very best to keep my politics and religious beliefs (or lack of I should say) to myself as they have no place on a comic blog.

I will also answer any questions one may have about my process so feel free to email me. I also welcome and encourage comments, critiques and complaints.

Thank You
Patrick

2 comments:

  1. Hey, how about those Mommy Cards - :) I totally want those dude.
    SCJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, got busy then forgot about it :( I'll work on it.

      Delete