Monday, February 24, 2014

I'm Back!

So I have been neglecting my poor little blog as of late, so to make up for it I am going to post a lot of stuff this week and maybe the next! First up are the phone sketches. I bought an iPhone 5s (which is a huge upgrade from my 4 year old droid) and with it I downloaded a sketch app and bought a stylus (because drawing with your finger sucks). It is taking a bit to get used to but so far it’s been fun and convenient. The guy with the beard is my good friend Shashank who I drew at a get-together this Friday. This was the first drawing I did with the stylus, I just bought it that day and was dying to try it out. I drew a couple of people wearing hats I saw at the Westfield mall in San Francisco this Saturday. Then later on, I went to what was supposed to be some boring lecture at the Sudo Room in Oakland and there was this dude with crazy hair there that I just had to draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment