Thursday, October 25, 2012

Dejah Color Test

Quick color test in Photoshop. I know she looks a bit red but that is on purpose as she is a red martian. This is not by any means what I would consider a final. There is a lot of clean up that I would do and the chrome jewelry would be a lot more detailed, but for a test I like it.

One thing that made me really happy about this piece is that when I had it in Photoshop and blown up on 24" iMac screen, I didn't hate the drawing. I typically am so self critical that seeing all the flaws blown up like that kills me but with this drawing I felt really good having it blown up.

2 comments:

  1. Dang she looks like she's giving someone a death sentence. So much contempt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does seem a bit harsh. I'll probably go with a completely different model and pose for the final.

      Delete